Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Friday! And welcome to the Jaded Blossom Customer Blog Hop! If you are here from Jaded Blossom then you are in the right place! If not click on the logo below to go back to the Jaded Blossom blog to find the line up and check out all the details!

Jaded Blossom

There are a ton of amazing crafter's in this line up, please make sure to check them all out. There are some PRIZES up for grabs as well! All you need to do is comment on all the blog for your chance to win!

Now on to my project!! Here is what I made..

I am sharing a cute little Office gift, I made for a Co-worker!  We do RAK's once a month, and its fun to make the little gift extra special… using the Co Worker Stamps from Jaded Blossom, I thought this was absolutely perfect!!  
I cut this darling Owl file using a file from SVGCutting files and the CoWorker Stamp Set from Jaded Blossom!  This stamp set is perfect for so many little ways to thank or congratulate your Co-workers!  Its so much fun to surprise them this way!!
Inside the gift bag is a Starbucks gift Card… you know, for those Coffee Runs mid day!! 


Thanks so much for checking out my project! Make sure to go back to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see who is next in the line up!

68 comments:

  1. Your Owl is very cute! I'll bet your Co-worker loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job Tina! I love this owl and the mug! It's iced coffee season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable !!! love the purple owl !!! what a sweet gift !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love that adorable owl and the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! This is such a great RAK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute. Bet your co-worker loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SUPER CUTE, FANTASTIC job with your great gift!!!! Have an AWESOME weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER CUTE!!! Those eyes are just mesmerizing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic. I love the colors and of course the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your owl, I really want this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute and different. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Tina! I just LOVE owls! And I also love that your office does RAKs!!! That is so cool! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute I have a friend this would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great gift! That sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know the perfect coworker I would make this for.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet idea. I love that you do RAOK at work ..... someone will love the Starbucks too .... great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute owl, love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh your owl is sooo adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a FUN project! Love the owl and those big eyes:) So cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your project, your owl is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute project - love the owl - the eyes are adorable
    thanks
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the batty eyes on your owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Owls rule and this
    is one cute little
    owl! Great idea
    with the gift card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the owl and so many other projects on your blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it!! Im so obsessed with owls right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How cute a way to give a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovin' those big eyes on this adorable owl. Great gift idea, TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really love owls and this is such a cute project

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful! Makes me want to bat my eye lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute for an office gift and perfect for a Starbucks card. Love the big eyes on the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome hop... super cute creation...

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh I love owls . this is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete