Saturday, March 28, 2015

Owl Party Favors


We will be celebrating a very special Birthday in May, my Mom's 75th!!  She doesn't look a day over 50!!  She is also my very best friend in the whole entire world!!  Her birthday party will be a small family party, but every party needs party favors, centerpieces, and goodie bags in my opinion!!
I started off making the party favors first… I used a file I found from Silhouette store, and since my mom and I love owls… I thought this would make a perfect party favor… right?

I decided to make the Owls one color and use a pop of color using the EOS's lip balm.  Those come in a bunch of colors, and this way I could buy them when I find them and not worry about matching paper… genius! :)
I made 8 of them for the ladies… and I plan to make some different ones for the guys…maybe!  Perhaps, they will just get a goodie bag!!  We'll see!!


No comments:

Post a Comment