Saturday, January 10, 2015

Made with Love...




Welcome!!  Happy Blog Hop Day!!  If you came here from Shannon’s blog, you are in the right place.  If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.

Today, the Design Team is showing off some files that were “Made with Love!”  I guess, anything that is homemade is always made with love… right??

 Today, I am showing off a super cute file from PPPR.  I used the Heart Banner Cutting File… which was just perfect for my project!  The thing I love most about the PPPR files is that they fit together so easily there really is no guessing on how they go together! Just perfect for a quick project but looks like you spent some serious time putting it all together!!  


I cut this file and stamped on the banner” Sealed with  Kiss!”  I put it on a little white paper sack I purchased at Michael’s and tied with a pretty red bow!! Inside I placed a super cute pair of socks!  These will make perfect Valentines gifts for the office and friends… Right?  
 
Now for a little PPPR “love” there is some Blog Candy that will be given away!  $15.00 to the PPPRstore!!  For a chance to win, simply be a follower of each blog and leave some “love” on each blog!!  Extra chances to win include “Liking” the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Page or sign up for the newsletter!  A random winner will be chosen January 13th!

Next  up is Gloria!!  She always has something cute to share...




28 comments:

  1. Love it. Simple enough to make tons at a time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some CUTE socks...what a great gift in a cute package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great gift bag embellishment! The heart is so elegant with the banner and sweet sentiment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the idea of putting it on a sack! VERY CUTE and CLEVER!! I am a new follower. Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim
    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift bag. Those socks will be appreciated with all the cold weather lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect little packaging for those darling socks. Love it! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are a super little gift to give out. Love the embossing on your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute gift packaging - love the heart.
    I follow you with Google Friend Connect.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, Tina! So cute, and super easy to put together for gifts. Thank you so much for creating such a sweet project for our hop today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute-- I love how you created the perfect gift bag! Can you tell me where those adorable socks are from please? My owl lovin' bestie would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I'm a follower.

    Mandy B
    mjbaker @ earthlink .net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! I may have to use it for some girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute these would be perfect for my son's class
    vivi j

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea for the
    gift bag and cute
    socks! I love owls!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the gift bag!!! Gives me a great idea for something to do for my son's teacher. New follower!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute and such a cute gift,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those bags are so cute! I love how the hearts are embossed with hearts <3 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Also, just added you to my Bloglovin feed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute is this..!!Following you! Cheers to blog hop!
    Suchi
    (http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute idea Tina - great way to package a gift :-)
    hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun project!
    Turned out great!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are so beautiful! Great share for the blog hop!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really cute - and those socks - adorbs!!!!

    ReplyDelete