Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Fun!

I love making small gifts this time of year… they don't cost much, and yet they are so worth giving to those that least expect it!

We go to our favorite Sushi Restaurant and the Sushi Chef boys treat us to especially good!  So I love to make them things… and for Christmas this year I made the cutest little packages for gum and tucked away a little $$ inside for each of them!  I found this file at Svgcutting files.  I made them for the Sushi Chefs, and the waitress/waiter… and a couple more to leave during this time of year!  It makes going out to dinner so fun!


These gum boxes went together so easily… I plan to make so many more of them…

I also made a couple of Christmas cards this year… I stopped sending out cards, due to I miss friends and family or I can't find their addresses or simply too lazy!  I had to make this cut into a card for my brother, who I like to call Clark Griswold just because I think its funny!  So when I found this cut while hopping along SVGcutting files Christmas hop, I knew I had to make Clark!!  He turned out darling!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment