Welcome to the Fall Entertaining Blog Hop!! You are in for a real treat!! The PPPR DT has lots of creative ideas for your Thanksgiving Holiday!! If you came here from Shannon's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.
Today, I made a cute “take-home” favor for my Thanksgiving guests. It seems that everyone is so “stuffed” from dinner, that some guests opt to take home a piece of pie, and eat much later… so I thought I could send my guests home with coffee and pie in a creative way.
I put together the “ever-so-clever” K-Cup carrier for the coffee pods. It is perfect for any occasion. I also used the Count Your Blessings phrase to the front of it…given the Thanksgiving Day theme!
What do you think?? Gives a whole new meaning to "coffee to go!"
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog.
For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/PrettyPaperPrettyRibbons21 and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter:
A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, November 11.
Don’t forget about our PPPR Fall Challenge. The projects can be anything that is Fall themed and features Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/p/pppr-monthy-challenge.html One random participant will win $20 to PPPR. Who wouldn't want to win??
1. The theme of this challenge is Fall...so create anything that is related to fall/autumn. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Fall Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 29, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 3, 2014.
Thanks for stopping by… Your next stop is Gloria, she is super talented and I can’t wait for you to see her project!!
Here is the complete Line- up!!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/