Welcome to the Trick or Treat Blog Hop!! We can't wait to show off some of the fun Halloween files using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!! If you came here from Shannon's blog, you are right on track… If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog for the full line up!!
I LOVE Halloween… and there were so many cute files to showcase, I went with a file that had two of my favorite things… Owls and Tootsie Pops!!
I couldn’t wait to make these Owl Lollipop Holder Treats!! I had fun cutting these out, they were so very easy to put together! I added the Tootsie Pop and ribbon, and Voila!! The cutest little treat… perfect for office or a Favorite Trick or Treater in the neighborhood! “WHOO” wouldn’t want one of these??
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 14!! I love the Newsletter…so will you!!
Don’t forget to get the Super Cute Freebie from Lisa’s blog…Saturday and Sunday!! It will be in the PPPR store for sale on Monday!
Have you entered the PPPR Trick or Treat Challenge?? The projects can be anything that has to do with Trick or Treating or Halloween.
1. The theme of this challenge is Trick or Treat...so create anything that is Halloween themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Trick or Treat Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 5, 2014.
Thanks for Trick ‘O Treating with me today… next on the list is Gloria… I am sure she will have a “Treat” for you…