Saturday, October 11, 2014

Trick Or Treat Blog Hop


Welcome to the Trick or Treat Blog Hop!!  We can't wait to show off some of the fun Halloween files  using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!!  If you came here from Shannon's blog, you are right on track… If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog for the full line up!!  

I LOVE Halloween… and there were so many cute files to showcase, I went with a file that had two of my favorite things… Owls and Tootsie Pops!! 


I couldn’t wait to make these Owl Lollipop Holder Treats!!  I had fun cutting these out, they were so very easy to put together!  I added the Tootsie Pop and ribbon, and Voila!!  The cutest little treat… perfect for office or a Favorite Trick or Treater in the neighborhood!  “WHOO” wouldn’t want one of these??

The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter  A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 14!!  I love the Newsletter…so will you!!

Don’t forget to get the Super Cute Freebie from Lisa’s blog…Saturday and Sunday!!  It will be in the PPPR store for sale on Monday!

Have you entered the PPPR Trick or Treat Challenge??  The projects can be anything that has to do with Trick or Treating or Halloween. 

1.  The theme of this challenge is Trick or Treat...so create anything that is Halloween themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2.  Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Trick or Treat Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group 
3.  You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4.  The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
5.  One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen.  Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 5, 2014.

Thanks for Trick ‘O Treating with me today… next on the list is Gloria… I am sure she will have a “Treat” for you…



35 comments:

  1. What a cleaver idea! Perfect for a classroom Halloween, fall or Birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet little owls...and I love how they are all perched in your tree! Thanks so much for creating such cute treats for our hop today, Tina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could walk out by back door and find these CUTE little owls in MY tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and very creative and so very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls and these are adorable.. Love them!!!!
    Laura D

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute Tina!! Love how you displayed them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. This is my fave. I love owls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome treat idea. Love it.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owls rule and this is one
    cute treat holder! I'm a
    new follower on your blog.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cutest ever...
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally didn't get the connection between the owl and the treat! Such a fun and clever combination! These are sure to make anyone who receives them smile! Had to share Mr. Owl doing his best work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6rHeD5x2tI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, Love Chocolate, love owls. Yes, this is VERY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. my niece just loves owl, i know what i'm doing for her treat bag...and candy..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute idea! LOVE this!!! I'm a new follower.

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo Cute!!!! I Love Owls to. I'm a new follower of yours. Thanks for Sharing! Looking forward to seeing what you create in the future. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are soooo soo cute !!!! Wonderful little treat holders !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great treat holder. like the tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun and super ca-ute. I am a follower here ;) evascrapslife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? LOL! I LOVE THESE LIL OWLS! OMG! I'm a new follower!
    jobcorpsjen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my, these are adorable!!! I have to make some:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute! Following debra.hanley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome and adorable... fun hop
    morentin1326ATaolDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute!! I love owls!

    PS I'm in Surprise LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love these!!! <3 You did such a gray job and great pictures of them hanging out in the trees!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my word these are just too cute I love them and everything else here at your blog very nice
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  26. If you're wondering Whoooooooo's in love with these---it's ME :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Whoooo made an awesome treat owl. Love how you placed them on the tree very creative.
    Vivi J

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute owl treat holder:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete