Sunday, September 28, 2014

Think Pink!!

In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, I wanted to make something PINK that would remind us all of how important our health is to us…I have a special place in my heart for Breast Cancer Survivors… My Grandmother, Mother, and SIL are all Survivors!!  How lucky are we??  I thank the Heavens above everyday.

So I made crocheted Boa/scarfs in a pretty variegated pink yarn… they are so pretty to wear and dresses up a plain old T-shirt!!  Trust me, I have made one in every color!!  :)


**If you would like to win one of these… please visit my Younique website- as any order placed between today through October 14th will be entered to win!!  I want to mail them out early in the month so they can be worn in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month… but they could be worn all year long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment