Monday, September 1, 2014

Cup Cake Fun

I don't know about you, but it seems that when I buy one thing, it usually calls for something else, and then something else… I get this trait from my mom for sure!!  But its not a bad one, as check out these darling stamps from Jaded Blossom!!  I love cupcakes, so imagine my need for these… right?  Had to have them!!



Well, I then found this mini-cupcake maker at Michael's for a steal… and thought, I should get that to go with my stamps… so I made a purchase!!  Hahahahaha

I had a ton of fun making the mini cupcakes… and they tasted great!  Only took like 3 minutes to bake inside this little maker, and a box of cake mix made 42 mini's!!  Didn't take as long as it sounds!

I then wanted to make something that I could put the stamps on, and then have a reason to distribute cupcakes, as I could have seriously eaten all 42 cupcakes!!  C'mon… they are mini's!!

I found this file from My Scrap Chick and it was so very easy to put together, I knew it would be a perfect fit for this round of cupcakes!!



Thoughts???

1 comment: