Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Diet starts tomorrow...



This file was sooo cute… I couldn't wait to make it!!  It was a freebie from PPPR ( Pretty Paper,Pretty Ribbon).  
I am a "vanilla-type" gal… simple!  So vanilla was the flavor I used for this darling cut.  I wanted the face to be sad that it was melting, and here in AZ, we don't eat ice cream in the summer!!!  That is definitely a Winter treat for us!!  :)

Once I stamped the sad face on it, the little ice cream cone became a sad card!!  Oh my goodness, I never knew the little guy could look so SAD!!  I looked through my tiny pile of stamps to find something clever to add so it wouldn't depress the crap out whoever I gave it to…

Lo and behold, I found the PERFECT stamp from Jaded Blossom… Diets Suck!  Well, yes, they do, and that is why I don't diet… carb cycling is the only way to do it…no dieting… oh, wait, that's another blog…  back to the card!  The saying was perfect, and now it's just simply a darling card…not to be used for something sad!!  This card, now makes me smile!!  What do you think??


13 comments:

  1. cute card !!! ice cream and bread is my weakness!!! and yes the diet always starts tomorrow and it always has to start on a MOnday ;-) LOL ! Thanks so much for linking up to the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month !!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a vanilla girl too. This is so stinkin cute. Thanks for sharing with us at jaded blossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect face on your ice cream cone. Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! So so cute! Thanks for joining Jaded Blossom Crafter's Choice Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some ice cream! What a great sentiment for this card! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Crafter's Choice Challenge this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! That sad ice cream is so fun with the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww No, lol that is just to cute. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Jaded Blossom this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME card! The sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol... this reminds me of when my daughter dropped her first mickey ice-cream at Disney. The face on your ice-cream was my face:) Great card! I will take vanilla ice-cream over chocolate any day. Thank You for playing along with us over at PPPR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute Tina!! what a fun way to use that sentiment :-) thanks for joining us in the PPPR "Yummy" challenge!
    Nicole
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha this is adorable! I love the face on the ice cream! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...poor little ice cream cone. I'm sure he's yummy, though! ;) Thank you so much for joining us for the PPPR Yummy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete