Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ladybug, Ladybug...




I found a cute file at the Silhouette on-line store and thought about what I could do with it… It's actually a candy bar caddy and this one fits a 3Musketeers bar perfectly… it also fits Hershey nuggets as well.  Quite honestly, I think you could put a lip gloss and a tube of mascara and it would be a perfect gift! (OK…maybe my perfect gift!)


I had some cute paper set aside for a summer project, and while its summer here all year around… I thought I could break it out and put it to use!  It had cute little ladybugs on it, and it made a great complimentary layer for this caddy!


I then needed something to embellish the front of it, and well… a Ladybug was the obvious choice!  I used a file I had from My Scrap Chick, and used the Ladybug Treat Box Trio…I used the topper front.  Shrunk it down to size and stamped a cute face on the darling Ladybug, and well there you have it!!

As always thanks for looking…

No comments:

Post a Comment