Sunday, July 13, 2014

Take me out to the ball game..



Seriously, look at these adorable baseball hats!!  Oh my, I thought these are perfect for just about any occasion, not necessarily baseball season, as I think so many wear baseball caps all year long!!

I couldn't wait to make these, I bought the file awhile ago, and just now having some time to create with them!


The hat boxes were so simple to put together, the hardest part is trying to figure out what to put in them and who to give them to… anyone else have this problem?

I made one to go to a little buddy of mine… I think I will put cards of some kind in his along with a couple of goodies, and the other one is for me!  Yep, its made of the colors for the Womens' Nike run that I did  last year and had the time of my life, and I will be running it again this year!!  Cannot wait!!!


Check them out at SVGcuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment