Saturday, July 19, 2014

"Hello" Wonder Woman


I love Hello Kitty… I think she is darling…however, have you ever seen a Wonder Woman Kitty??  I participated in an awesome blog hop put on by SVGCuttingfiles… and for hopping along, I scored a ton of free Hello Kitty files!!  Wonder Woman was one of my very favorites and knew I had to make her…Isn't she just the cutest?

I cut her a little bigger than the original file, and pieced her all together… very easy.  SVGcutting files, makes her files so easy to put together that it looks like you spent all day… it takes me longer figuring out what paper to use and exactly what I am going to do with her…

I used the treat bag also from SVGcutting files… this has been my go-to gift bag lately, because its so simple and perfect for a small gift!

I put in a foot rub and Red nail polish… after all, Wonder Woman needs a little TLC too…right?

Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Wonder Woman Kitty! Love the little box to~the embossing looks awesome!
    That was such a fun hop...I a anxious to get started on a few Hello Kitty projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete