Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fathers Day card



I am so very behind this year for Fathers Day!!  It is the day before, and we have yet to send our Father's Day cards with one going to New York and another in Idaho… But better late than never right?  Our dad's really don't care, but I do.  I found the perfect one for Vito's dad,  I found the cut at SVGcutting files, and with the purchase of the card, she threw in whatever baseball team logo you wanted!  DEAL!  Of course, I got the NYY logo!  I can use that on a ton of items… but it fir perfectly on the card!

I put it together rather quickly, as it needs to get out the door… the stickles wasn't quite dry yet, when I took the picture… but I think they always look better in person than in a picture!

I love the way it turned out… and since I only had one color of NYY blue… :) I had to make due and do my best in making it 3d… what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment