Sunday, May 25, 2014

No Pain, No Gain!



No Pain, No Gain, doesn't always mean you have to hurt yourself in order to get fit!  It simply means step out of your comfort zone and try something new…I saw this cute, cute file this morning at SVGCutting files, and knew I had to do something with it!!  I cut her out and then pondered on what I could put her on…. ever wonder what to do with such a cute file??

I didn't want to put her on a box, since I didn't want to fill it, and since this cut was for me, I wanted to simply look at it!  I decided to place her on a card!  What better shaped card than a dumbbell!  I found that shape at the Sillihoute store.  Voila!!  I think this turned out cute and I think I may have to make a few more to give away…  :)

The stamps on the outside and inside are from Jaded Blossom.  Too cute and I love how the stamps stamp!!  Clean and simple everytime!


Let me know what you think??


3 comments:

  1. This is a great card! awesome job and I agree about the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it now to make one :) Thanks for the info about the card :)

    ReplyDelete