Thursday, May 8, 2014

Muscle Man



OK.. this is adorable, if I do say so myself!!  I made this for my hubby as one of his birthday treats, that I am placing around the house for him to find on the morning of his birthday… I am placing this on in his car to find on his way to the gym.

I found the box/treat holder and Wrestler at SVGcutting files.  Both went together very quickly and I thought it would be a fun surprise!!  He will take the protein bars out and toss the rest, but don't we really make these things for ourselves anyway??  Hahahahhaha

This would make a great party favor, but I am NOT throwing him a party this year!!!  Next year...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! I was just reading up on your blog and had a quick question. Could you please email me when you get the chance? - Emily

    ReplyDelete