Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!!





My mom is my very best friend!!  Today is her birthday and also my day to show off My Scrap Chick's awesome files as part of the Design Team!!  Hooray!!

For my project today, I choose this adorable Owl Treat Topper!!  I needed something quick, and of course, I love Owls… so this was a no-brainer!!

So very easy to cut out and put together, I felt like I was missing a step or two… but MSC files are just that way!!  Easy and yet, it looks like you spent more than a minute putting them all together!!




I used the Owl Topper to go along with my Mom's birthday present.  She and I both have a thing for Owls… this worked great!  What an awesome way to make a bag filled of goodies more special with a cute Topper!!  Visit My Scrap Chick as there are lots of fun toppers to choose from…

Happy Birthday Day, Mom!!  I love you!!!  (I think you may be the only one reading this blog!!)  Haha...



1 comment: