Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Door Hanger


It's getting close to my hubby's birthday, and every year, I throw him a big Birthday Party… this year I am not doing a party… it has been such a busy year, just didn't get it planned in time… so next year will have to be a blow-out!!

I thought it would be fun to place cute little things around the house in some of his favorite spots for him to find come Birthday morning… this is one of them, I will hang on the bathroom door.. Hahahahaha--- it is ONE of his favorite spots!!  (It will be on the outside)  

I used the Door Hanger and Dancing Birthday Candles from My Scrap Chick.  It was so easy to put together and would be darling for any occasion.

I stamped the face on the candle for a time saver for me, but the face parts that come with the Candles are adorable!!  I would use them next time for sure!!

I am placing a Dunkin' Donuts Gift card in this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment