Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spa Tote!



I absolutely loved this Spa tote file from My Scrap Chick … I thought this would be a perfect post for my Birthday!!  What a better way to spend the day, any day for that matter than at the Spa, or just having Spa-like things to make you feel like you are at the Spa…(No, I am not at the Spa today…)

This tote was so easy to put together… I sized it a little bigger as I want to put a couple of items in there that would be necessary for a do-it-yourself spa-like day!

I punched holes on both sides and added ribbon for a handle- filled it with a tiny candle, hairbands, face mask, oh, and a Spa Gift Card… so I can actually go to the Spa some day soon!!

What do you think?  Cute for a gift?

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. OMG...that is darling!!! I love it!! BTW...Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, scrappy birthday! Your spa collection is adorable! Relax and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! This is an adorable spa collection!! I hope you enjoy your special day!!

    ReplyDelete