Saturday, March 8, 2014

No "Pudge" brownies


I love the No "Pudge" brownies mix!!  They are chewy brownies made with yogurt and a little more healthier than the others… and taste delicious!!  Once I found the brownie mix at the grocery store, I thought I would make a batch to share…( isn't that quite thoughtful of me??)  Hahahahaha… actually, I only shared two, as I cut them into bite sized pieces and wrapped up real pretty so it would fit nicely in this darling…Pig Belly Box!!!

Oh, my goodness… this such a cute little box!!  This box is found at My Scrap Chick.  There are so many of these cute little "belly-boxes" that once you get one, you will want to get them all!!

The box goes together so easily, and fun to embellish… the possibilities are endless really!!  I thought this would be a great birthday gift for a friend of mine… (health conscience) so I went ahead and made a card that coordinates with the box… now how cute is this…
The card comes complete with the base and layers, it went together so quickly!!  That little Pig is so darling, I almost hate to give her away!!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable piggies! Perfect for a brownie bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina this is awesome!!!! I love, love, love the belly boxes. such a cute way to use this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Never made a belly box, but now I want too...

    ReplyDelete