Friday, February 28, 2014

"Hi, there...




"Hi,"  I am so excited to be a part of My Scrap Chick Design Team!!  What an absolute honor to be chosen and trusted to work with such fun files and show them off to you!!  There are some amazing and very talented ladies on this Design Team…I am looking forward to working with them too!!


I used last week's FREEBIE at My Scrap Chick!!  Chevron prints are all the rage and "in" thing right now!!  Everywhere you look you see the Chevron image… I love it!!

This card file is so versatile, you could seriously, add any color and it would be unique… I thought about doing black and grays on white, or maybe bright colors on black… I had a paper stack of colors that blended well together, so I went a little more basic… but I would love to see what you do with this style of card!!!

It's bright and cheery… going to send it to my mom along with this darling Owl!!



I made several of these sweet Owls… they were so very easy to piece together!!  I love owls, all kinds really, so when I saw this one on My Scrap Chick, I had to have it… oh, and it was a FREEBIE too!!!
I love giving these types of gifts!  Simple, yet, it looks like I spent a ton of time on it!

Thanks for stopping by...


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! This team is going to have lots of fun...can't wait to get better acquainted with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to make that card as well. Great job. I'm sure your mom will love her gift. So glad we will be working together!

    ReplyDelete