Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Personal Trainer notes



A Clipboard is essential for a Personal Trainer… helps keep your notes and workouts organized!  I thought this would be a great magnet to serve as a reminder that working out really does pay off!!

The "skinny" girl is a darling file I found at SVGcutting files!  I thought she was perfect with the tape measure around her… I did my measurements this morning… Yikes!!  :)  I also used the stamp set from Jaded Blossom which were a perfect match!!




I made one for me, of course, and one for a Client of mine… a great way to keep in check as we move through 2014!

Thanks for looking… I would love it if you left a comment. telling me what ideas or things keep you motivated...

2 comments:

  1. I just love these super cute Jaded Blossom have the best stamps ever I am a big fan and this file is the cutest
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    I love your creations!!! :) I, too, am a fan of SVGCutting files & Jaded Blossom! Where did you get the cute clipboard?

    Thanks for taking the time to share!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete