Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!




I just love this time of year… a fresh start for everything!  Clean slate…  I am sure I am not the only one that makes New Year Resolutions… many don't believe in them, but I do.  I think having goals in mind and things to accomplish makes me more accountable and helps me make better choices!  (Even if it is for a couple of months!!  ) Hahahahahahaha

This year, SVGCutting files really got me off to a great start for the New Year!  Such fun cut files to play with, and so many to choose from right now.

To go with my New Year theme, (working out more) I made these adorable 5lb dumbbells.  They don't actually weigh 5 lbs… but they sure look like real weights!


I filled them with gum balls…A set will look great on my desk at work which will be a reminder I need to do some strength training!!






No comments:

Post a Comment