Thursday, December 19, 2013

Elf on the Shelf



I had some fun with the Elf this year!  Its only me and my hubby, so I thought it would be fun to get the Elf and taunt my hubby… it was fun until we both got sick.  I put the elf in a bottle of protein powder and he hasn't had any for a couple of weeks… I hope he finds the Elf soon…

I made these darling Elfs from SVGCuts.  He was so much fun to put together… tiny little parts, but I swear he looks just like the Elf on the Shelf, Elf… right?


I made them to use as bag toppers, well, I intended them to go on something else, but that didn't work, so yes, bag toppers, and they were perfect.  

The bag is filled with a pair of fluffy soft socks and a bottle of lotion… inexpensive gift, but add the bag the topper and the ELF… and it made for a really nice gift presentation…right??



1 comment: