Friday, October 4, 2013

PPPR Guest Designer

Very excited to have been chosen to Guest Design for ... Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog... Her files are so easy to put together as they fit just right, it makes your final project look like you spent hours and hours putting them together!!

I had so much fun, I made a couple of super cute things to show off today... I used the Halloween Critters Cutting files for my projects today.

I went "batty" with this card, isn't he cute?  He kind of came to life in my craft room, as I created him late at night, so to take the scare out of... me, I added a bow!  Hahaha... He is just perfect for a fun-sized candy bar inside!

                                                                     



















Next up is the "goofy" ghost.  I absolutely love him.
 I cut him out of glitter paper and using dimensionals I made his eyes "pop!"
I embossed the holder with a haunted house folder... I think it turned out amazing!
I put him on a round container I made so I could put a koozie inside of it.
 I put a smaller ghost cut out of vinyl on the foam koozie and Voila!!  Perfect for gift giving...
Last but not least... check out these "Silly Spiders!!!"

I love glass blocks lit up at night... and what an awesome Halloween treat this would be for the little-ones that Trick O' Treat at my front door??
I used the spider web as the background and then added Mr. and Mrs. Spider to join the festivities.  I loved the colors and if you look really close, you can see their fangs...( I kept telling everyone, spiders have fangs!!!)  Hahahaha...
Thank you Lisa, for the opportunity to show off your files... they are so much fun to work with and your files help me look like a genius!!  Visit Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to purchase these fun files and so many, many more!

4 comments:

  1. Love your projects, Tina! The bat card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just SO adorable! You did so much with this set....these are such creative projects. Thank you so much for being my Guest Designer this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you!! TOTALLY cute!! Awesome job!
    Would love for you to link up to 2 Creative Chicks.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are amazing! The candle holder is adorable but I really love the ghost on the koozie!

    ReplyDelete