Sunday, October 27, 2013

Harvest Crate






I loved this the minute I saw the file for it... so rustic and old fashioned I think.  I bought the file from SVGCuts, and couldn't wait to make it!
I went plain on the papers, as I really just wanted a "crate."  I put it together using my glue gun, which I think held it nice and tight...and then I embellished it with silk leaves and bow.  What do you think?



I made it as a "Thank You" for my neighbors who watched my fur babies while I was away last weekend!   Filled it with thei favorite candy and gift cards... I have the best neighbors!!

As always, thanks for looking...

2 comments:

  1. Tina,
    This is super cute. Your neighbors are going to love it
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can’t find your email. I want to ask a question, so can you possibly email me back?
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete