Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Decorative lantern




Love this lantern!!  It could be used for ANY occasion!  I chose Halloween, of course!!

I think choosing paper is the hardest part for me, and I wanted something with color, but not obnoxious.  I cut the velum and ran it through my cuttlebug using the "spider web" which I thought was kind of fun!

It needed something, so I made bow using the Bow-dabra, and hot glued it to the top.  It still needed something, so I added plastic spiders which was perfect!



These would make wonderful party decorations- for almost any occasion.  I am not sure I would want to put a ton together, maybe I was just too tired.  I'll make another one, just for fun!!

The cut is from SVGCuts.
Battery operated tea light inside!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! But I can't believe you put a SPIDER on there!!! Where's Grandpa? :-)

    ReplyDelete