Monday, October 14, 2013

Bucket List



Everyone has a "bucket-list!"  Things and places we want to see and do before its too late!!!  I really have to think about a few of them, I want them to be somewhat realistic, not just a dream that will never come true-- like hang-gliding-- something I always thought I wanted to do... but I would no more jump off a cliff these days than jump to the moon!!  So I will give it some thought, and write them down and then make them happen!!

It just so happens, that one I have had on my "list" for quite some time- 5 years to be exact- is to run the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco!!  I have entered the lottery each and every year, and this was my YEAR!!  Feeling very blessed to be running a race that every woman wants to run-just once!!  Running it Oct 20, 2013!!


  #1 reason:  Finish line!!!  It is lined with Firemen handing out little "blue boxes!" ( Tiffany)  C'mon... even if you are not a runner... you would want to experience this... right???

Well, I found this darling cut on Pinterest.  Lots of cute things found Here.   "My Bucket List"  What's on your Bucket List??

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting to run this race! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cool to have an actual bucket to hold the list of your dreams!!! :) You're much more likely to make them happen! ;)

    Congratulations on the race!!!!!! Was it as wonderful as you had hoped? I'd like to see what was in that Tiffany box! ;)

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete