Saturday, September 21, 2013

Skeleton Dance


My mom had the cutest Halloween decorations growing up, and I think I would rather decorate for Halloween than Christmas...I remember a 6 ft skeleton with movable parts we would hang on the door every year.  He got so used, he was pretty much put together with scotch tape, but he was my favorite decoration.  Trust me, when I saw this cut from SVGcuts, I knew I would have to buy the kit!

He was super simple to put together.  I used small brads, which left him very "loose" so I bought bigger brads, and now he poses any way I like!  Lots of fun!  I think he would be cute as a "she" and add a hat or boa, or something decorative.  I like him simple, similar to the one my mom let us play with every year.  ( Mine isn't as big!)  Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment