Sunday, September 1, 2013

Here Kitty, kitty!


Found the cutest HK files during a recent SVGcutting files Blog Hop!!  I have the Cricut Cartridge of HK and used it often, but I LOVED these files as they were so unique, and several of them I knew I could use right away and others saved for the "right time!"



First up, was the HK from Ashley, at The Glamorous Side of Scrapping.
I just loved the little Nurse/doctor file...She definitely would bring a little cheer to someone not well.  I made her using some scraps I had, not the best idea because, I couldn't find any paper to match when it came to making the right package for her... so I used her as an embellishment for an item I purchased for my mom.  She is darling, and thank heavens my mom isn't sick... but I bought her some homeopathic sleep cream... its supposed to help you sleep better... I think it works!  Hahahahahahaha


Second up, was this darling little Cowgirl/boy... my goodness, this was cute!! This file I found at Michelle's blog, Scrappinwithmybug.   I made a card from this file, first time welding on the Cameo... so much to learn, makes me miss playing with the Cricut, a little... anyways, I made this card for my great nephew who is 2.  He was recently kicked in the head by a horse.  He was flown to Primary Children's Hospital where he remains in critcal condition.  He is responding a little more and more every day, but 2 weeks now... keeping him in my prayers, of course.  2 years old!!  Hopefully, this isn't too girly for him, as he is a little "cowboy" at heart.  Perhaps, his mom could use some cheering up as well!!

Thanks for the files SVGcutting file DT!!  They came in handy!!

2 comments:

  1. your cards are so cute I just these Hello Kitty files they are all so cute Ann is amazing at creating them, and I love how well all the Jaded Blossom stamps go with her files, I hope your newphew is doing well my prayers are with him
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Tina!

    Is your nephew ok?! Any residual damage? Poor little guy!!!!! Hoping for the best...

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete