Sunday, September 8, 2013

Candy Corn??



I wish I could say I love Candy Corn as much as I loved putting this little "Corn" together!!  It's fat free,  not the worst candy you could eat, yet, I can't bring myself to eat it???  But, look at this... so, so cute!!  Fun and easy to put together, which is always the best part!  When a project looks like you spent hours putting it together, that is a sign of a great file...

This was another FREEBIE from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  He was adorable and something I knew I would have to make this time of year... I made 10 of them for my staff.  I plan to fill the little bag full of Candy Corn.

I made this little bag from the same source, Pretty Paper, Paper Ribbons a few weeks back.  I cut it as the size I imported it and put vellum in the circle ( embossed it) and put the box together... again, very simple to do.  1 bag down, 9 more to go...  What do you think?  CUTE??


5 comments:

  1. so adorable!! Did you know that Lisa is having a design team call for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes, I am sure she will get so many talented crafters applying... I did throw my hat in... just for my own confidence!! Thanks for thinking about me!!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute project! These two files work perfectly together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute project! I love those candy corns with their cute faces!! Sadly I have no problem eating candy corn. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME project. Thanks for the inspiration!! Judy

    ReplyDelete