Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sock Monkey Crazy!!




Well, I don't have to tell you how much I love Sock Monkey's!!  I don't know why, but I do!!  Believe it or not, I don't even own one... I take that back... yes, I do!!

Bought all the supplies, found the socks at Hobby Lobby, and sat down and followed a YouTube video and made my very own Sock Monkey!!  Whew!!  It took me some time, as its been awhile since I sat at my sewing machine, but if I can make one, anyone can!!  He was fun to put together!



I am going to make a second one... but maybe piece at a time, I want to make one for my mom... the tail is pretty long, so I would need a pretty big box!  :)




What do you think???

I used this cute little tag ( SVGcutting files) as I plan to give this little guy away as a gift... fitting...huh?





1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I will have to look at the video to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete