Saturday, August 17, 2013

Picnic Baskets




I remember going on picnics when I was young... although I really don't recall my mom filling a "Picnic" basket... I think we threw stuff in the big red Coleman Cooler and took off for the mountains... but in my mind, that "big red cooler" was a pretty little basket like these...

I got this darling cut as part of a set, at SVGcuts, the set was called Picnic in the Park.  I fell in love with the basket and once I made one, I really couldn't stop making them!  They are really pretty easy to put together, yet they look like you spent hours on them... I spent more time debating what to put on the front as embellishments than actually, cutting and gluing them together!!




Who wants to go for a Picnic???

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable. I especially love the ladybug one. I also have that file and love everything SVG Cuts comes out with!

    ReplyDelete