Friday, August 23, 2013

One of those days?





Ha!!  Don't we all have them... I have a gal that works for me, and she works VERY HARD and is very good at what she does!!!  She handles issues right and left, and I am sure there are days that she would like to go home and drink the day away!!  I wouldn't blame her!!

I saw this cute file on a FB page, and thought it was perfect for her!! ( Not sure who created this adorable file...) The font was delicate, so it took forever to weed these small words... but it turned out OK...  I hope she never has to fill it to the top!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, we all have these kinds of days! lol Love the wine glass and I hope your friend doesn't have to fill it to the top either!! Although that might not be a bad idea to fill it up! lol

    ReplyDelete