Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flip Flops




I just can't seem to get enough of these type of boxes this summer!!  I wear flip flops a lot, and when I saw this adorable SVG file for a Flip Flop box, I "flipped" especially, since it was a Freebie!  Those are the best kinds... I found it at SVGshop.  FREE!!

The first box I made was a "flop" I think I was going too fast and once I slowed down the second and third ones came out super cute!!  Actually, pretty easy to make!

The boxes are pretty deep, so I am excited to see how much I can get in there and still have the lid close!  Hahahahaha...
I stamped the corner- "Splish splash"



I added a big flower for an embellishment... I simply didn't feel like making one, but I think a "homemade" flower would have looked best!  The summer isn't over, (it's never over in AZ) so there still could be a few more to come this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment