Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cherry Picking





Awe... how cute is this file?  It was a FREEBIE at Fleurette Bloom.com.  Such a Happy Cherry!!  I removed the face and stamped my own... I am additcted to the white gel pen for some reason... Hahahahahaha

I cut the Cherry pretty big, as I didn't pay any attention to the size while cutting... so it was a little big for a card, so I thought it would look on a gift box.  I made a 3X3 box, no lid, and wrapped with some ribbon... (I really need to invest in some pretty ribbon, or maybe organize my ribbon drawer) and stuck the Cheery, Cherry on the front!  I think they turned out darling.




This FREEBIE is also part of a challenge on Fleurette's FB page... plus you get $0.99  credit just for being a part of the challenge!  Hip, Hip, Hooray!!


1 comment:

  1. Aren't these cuties. You should link up at my Just Because Linky Party.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete