Thursday, July 4, 2013

Work Out Girls







OK... from the moment this file appeared, I knew I had to get this one!!  These Workout girls are simply darling and I they were fun to put together!  I bought the file from SVGcutting files, and I have had more fun thinking about what I would actually do with them once they were cut!!  I debated about several ideas, but I think this one I will use the most, and I can ALWAYS cut some more... right?? 
I used them as a binder cover for my Personal Training workouts.  I love the WO girl with the ball, I think she is my favorite, but then the gal doing sit-ups, makes me smile... and actually makes me want to do a few... Yes, she really does!!  I am going to make some more and modge- podge them to a clip board as well...
These are darling for any workout enthusiast... thanks for looking!! 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! Great idea to decorate your personal training workout book :)

    ReplyDelete