Saturday, July 27, 2013

Garbage Day!



Check out this cute little can!  I really never thought I would hear the words CUTE and CAN in the same sentence, but you can see what I mean...right?  CUTE!!  I bought this cut from SVGcutting files, and it was adorable!  I wasn't exactly quite sure what I would do with it, but once it was cut, I decided that anything you put in it would be perfect- after all its a can/garbage!!  It went together -way too easy!!  My kind of project!!

I used a Peachy Keen stamp for the face and used my crimper to make it look like the ridges on a real can... added a bright ribbon and Voila...a darling gift for anyone.  I was thinking about tossing in some Almond Joy candy bars... after all, they would match the ribbon!!  Hahahahaha... Thanks for looking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment