Sunday, July 28, 2013

All that and a...


Bag of Chips... I do not know how many times a day I actually say that... and look... here is  cute card that could say just that, if I actually had a stamp that said that... Hahahahahahaha...

Yep, another cut from SVGcutting files.  There are so many cute, cute files to cut on her site!!  Everyday, I seem to find something new that I "have to have..." what I really need to do- is to step away from the Internet all together and train for an  upcoming marathon!!!  But, alas, here I am!

I think the next time I make this card,  I would make it a bigger... but this is a perfect size for a small note and even a GC would fit inside!!  




Thanks for looking... 

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is just too cute!!! Those chips and that bag looks so real! Cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete