Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Toy

Well, it arrived, and I couldn't wait to play with my new Cameo.  Quite a learning curve once you are used to the Cricut!!  I downloaded several free SVG files form the Internet and I got a $10.00 gift card to the Silhouette store... doesn't go far... Hahahahahaha

Here is one of my first projects however, I purchased this frame many months ago, wanting to do something with it craft wise, and I stumbled upon this quote, which I have become quite fond of recently... and it certainly fit my morning of crafting with the Cameo!  More project to come from both Cricut and the Cameo... I love them both!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your frame! Congrats on your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great first project. Ive been playing all day with my silhouette learning how to print and cut. Congrads on your new toy.

    ReplyDelete