Sunday, June 9, 2013

Coffee Time





About how cute are these?  Yes, I made them with the Cameo... I am still learning how to work the different buttons and sizing and everything else... but as I waste alot of paper, I like the end results!  Hahahahaha

This is a download that I paid for... $2.00.  I love being able to download just what I want and not a whole cartridge of things I don't want or never use.  However, to be fair, I love the Cricut and the "booklet" that shows the image while I cut... puts it into perspective... as with the Cameo... I bounce back and forth looking at the picture.

This is the Cafe/Latte box.  I love the Peachy Keen stamped face, and I ran the sleeve through the Fiskars tool.  (Can't think for the life of me what it is called...)  What do you think?  The box is pretty big, so I will need to think of some fun things to put in it!  Great Thank you gift... right?


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh,
    These are adorable. Super cute. And yes you are right, great gift as well
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete