Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday Banner





OK, OK... it's a little much that I want to be noticed on my birthday right?  Well, I am running a Half marathon two days before my birthday, and I thought it would be fun to get birthday wishes along the course.  Since, I trained very little for this one... it just may be my birthday before I finish!!  Hahahahaha

I already had the Freezer Paper, so I just needed satin ribbon and paint.  I bought a pretty big spool of ribbon, not sure it was the right kind to use... but it worked!  I bought a pretty pink ribbon/sash and used black Tuplip paint to paint in the letters:  Birthday Girl.  I used the Cartoon font on Cutting Up.  I think the font is wonderful.  I cut it at 1-3/4 "  I bought some sparkly cupcake iron -ons to dress it up a bit.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina
    This is so super cool, I love it. I agree I love that font too. Congrats on running in a marathon and hope you have a great birthday
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute idea. Good Luck on your marathon and hope you have a enjoyable birthday...not to sore.

    ReplyDelete