Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentines for Hubby



Every year, I try and be creative... but then it gets down to a week away, and I get in a hurry to make something!!!  This year is no different.  I realize that whatever I make hubby gets thrown out, so I have no pressure except myself!  :)



I made a heart box using TBBM2 and assembled it.  I cut it at 5.5.  It needed something... so I started adding and adding, and not I am not even sure it looks like a heart... but it will serve its purpose.  I hot glued the cute trim ( not valentines at all...) and then placed a white bow on top.  Cut the phrase, I love you and glittered the heart.  I will be putting a gift card in it... what do you think??








2 comments:

  1. Tina,
    I think this is super cute. I love the added trim
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete