Thursday, February 21, 2013

Something about a Truck...



Wow!  It's that time of year again, my Dad's birthday!  My mom says he enjoys my cards... and that is a lot of pressure, since I don't especially care to make them.  I will make cards as needed, but to sit down and make a card just because... well, to me that is WORK!!

So I pondered on what I would make for him this year.  I really had fun last year making his card, I had trouble coming up with something new.  I found this cute Pick Up truck, which is kind of rustic like him, so I decided that would be a good place to start.

I cut the shadow of the truck as the card, and then layered it.  An Old Pick Up truck isn't something one can "trick" out.. so I went conventional.  I put some Birthday presents in the bed of the truck to liven it up a little!!

side view

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment