Thursday, January 10, 2013

Teddy Bear Parade Blog Winner

First- Thank you very much for tuning in and watching the Teddy Bear Parade last week!  It was fun to put together and I enjoyed making these darling bears!  I will be making many more in the future as they are all cute and will eventually be my favorite "go-to" cartridge.
As promised, I drew names last night and put everyone's name in for each comment they left- so the more comments you left the more chances you had of winning! 

The winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to Michael's or Joann's- your choice!!

The winner is: Beth  Please email me ( tinab32@cox.net) your full name and mailing address and let me know which store you would like the gift card from for your prize!  Please respond no later than Sunday January 13th...

No comments:

Post a Comment