Friday, January 4, 2013

"Beary" Sick Day 5

Hello!  I have had so much fun putting this Parade together, I hope you are having fun too!!


Next in line is the handsome Doctor Bear!!  Oh, my, he would make anyone feel better... don't you think??  I thought he could heal the sick, or mend a "broken heart."



He is cut at 4" and notice the embossing... XXOO's   ahh.... He needed a Dr. bag, so I cut one at 6"- very small... but it was perfect for the "prescription bottle" of Tic-Tac's!!  ( M&M or skittles would be cute too...)




What do you think?



Remember to leave a comment on every "Parade" Post and become a follower to be eligible for prizes at the end of the week!!

6 comments:

  1. Another cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I especially love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute idea for a get well package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a get well gift! I love that you added the x-ray. Is that from the cartridge, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute. what brand is that embossing folder you used on his scrubs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That li'l guy would scare away any ailments!! He is simply adorable!

    I'm lovin' this teddy bear parade. Off to see some more! :-)

    ReplyDelete