Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Beary" Relaxing- Day 4

Woohoo... this Parade is moving right along... I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!!!  Next up is this darling Spa Bear... oh, she is cute!!



I cut her at 3-1/2" and "blinged" her up a bit!  I made a box and cut the bathtub and bubbles from EDPD at 4-1/2" Added to the box and filled with "spa" goodies!

Who would not want to receive this as a gift??  Well, I for one would, and I just may keep for myself!  I could use a "Beary Relaxing" moment or two!!



As always, thanks for stopping by...  remember to leave me a comment!!  I will be drawing names for some Super prizes on January 7th!  **Yep, must be a follower to win!!



8 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for spoiling someone who needs a pick me up. Can't wait til tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.and the paper makes it looks like its bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    What a cute bear, I love it
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bears are all so super cute!!! really like the paper that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this is my favorite! She is adorable and I love idea of using it with a gift card for a spa day. We all need those sometimes, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this has to be my favorite. she looks so relaxed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, she is just tooooo stinkin' cute!!! Love her!! TFS! :-)

    Beary relaxing gift!!! Who wouldn't want to receive that li'l gem!! :-)

    ReplyDelete