Saturday, January 5, 2013

"Beary" Funny- Day 6

What parade is complete without a Clown???




I loved this little bear... isn't he cute?  I cut him at 4" and while he was perfect sized to put together, he was a little BIG to put on a card or much else... but, I thought he would look cute on a popcorn box... so I cut one using TBBM and cut it "fit to page."  Embossed the box, since it looked a little plain, but once this little bear was attached... it was plain no more!!

He would be so very cute on a birthday card of any age or a "cheer-you-up" kind of card!  Don't you think??

I plan to fill the box with some peanuts in the shell or popcorn, or  possibly throw some M&M's and licorice in there too... ( not very big to put a lot of goodies in there...) I always lean towards goodies as a gift, and this year, I need to think "outside the "goodie" box!"  Not easy to do sometimes...hahahahahahha


Come back tomorrow!!  Saving something special for the end of the Parade!!!

Remember to leave a comment on each Parade post and be a follower!!  I'll be drawing for some "blog candy" this week!!


5 comments:

  1. This one is cute too. I am sad the parade is almost over. I read on the Cricut Forum it was only for the week :( . You have a great talent to make paper into creative ideas. I have enjoyed the parade and will look forward to seeing what you will do after the parade is over. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww love your little clown :) those would make really cute goodie boxes for a birthday party

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clown on the popcorn box - how sweet is that? I just saw your post in the Cricut forum. I wish had seen it before so I am seeing all these now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the clown on the pop corn box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooove this li'l guy!! Love the popcorn box, too! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete