Sunday, January 6, 2013

"Beary" Athletic-Day 7

Full steam ahead with this parade... having a blast and I hope you are too!!



Had to "throw" this little bear in the parade, as he is about as cute as it gets!  Not sure exactly what team he is with, as I just "threw" together some colors, not having any particular team in mind...so he is on a league all of his own!!

I thought he would be darling on a banner!  I have never tried to make a banner before, so I thought this would be a great challenge!  It was!!  I used Sports Mania for the pennant and sized it at 3-1/4" and layered with 3" and then used Varsity Letters for the HOORAY!!  Strung it with some ribbon, and Voila!!  A Big HOORAY banner!!


Very cute!!  I will make a few more of these in the future!  Now, I need to find a good home for this "beary" athletic bear!!


Leave me a comment if you are enjoying the Teddy Bear Parade so far...Only one more day to go!


7 comments:

  1. super cute! a little sad that your parade is over but you have made up my mind and I'm fixing to go find this cartridge so I can try out some of these ideas ;)
    You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute one. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You not only provided ways to 'dress' the Teddy Bears, but you also shared ideas to display them!!! I, too, enjoy working with this cartridge...as does my grandaughter, who cut several during her visit!!!! Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I am glad I stopped your blog. I like that you showed the bears and how to use them in project, too. That's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one. Great looking banner

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, I love all of your teddy bear parade projects. simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh, he is just toooooo cute! I'm off to check out the other ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete