Monday, December 31, 2012

Teddy Bear Parade

Welcome to Tina Time!!

This week I am hosting my "beary" own Teddy Bear Parade!!  This is such a fun cartridge, that I wanted to share some of my favorites, although I think every little bear on this cartridge is adorable and I will be making all of them sometime in the near future.... but this week I am showing my favorites...so far!!  Since my mom found this cartridge for me, I am dedicating this Parade to her... this week is for you, Mom...



Since it is New Years (Eve), I thought the New Year Bear was super cute!!  Every year I make a "box" or jar or something to save a little cash for up coming races and Expo's or maybe a new cartridge that I just have to have... and this year, I made a matchbox and placed the New Years Bear on top!

Isn't he cute???

Added bonus, a "Beary", Merry Christmas Bear I made to put on this darling box for my Hubby!  I put a pair of "Readers" in there, and I actually think he liked the box more... hahahahahaha....  (Not the best picture) but I flocked the fur...he was cut at 4"



Make sure to become a follower if you are not already, and leave a comment each day.  I will have several prizes I will be giving away this week...  Gift cards to Joann's and Michael's.

Lots of surprises ahead...

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting this cart! I still want this one too. You did a great job on making these very adorable Teddy Bears Tina!! :) I love your matchbox idea. :)

    TFS!

    scrapluv45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these bears. Can't wait to see the others you do!

    sherri_braun@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bears! At first I didnt think I needed this cartridge but the more I see the bears the more I think I have to get this cartridge!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute! I've been wanting this cartridge but just haven't ordered it yet. I'm a new follower now. Can't wait to see what else you make with these bears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new years bear and the santa bear (I actually used the santa bear on a lot of my Christmas cards)

    Can't wait to see your other creative ideas for these bears :)

    Beth
    PS I'm now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad I came by to see your Teddy Bear Parade. I wish had seen this sooner but better late than never. I became a follower and can't wait to see what new ideas you come up with to inspire us. I just love your little bears. Whoever gets to to enjoy them is very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How on earth did I miss your Teddy Bear parade. I must've been under my "rock". LOL Soooo glad I found you, tho. I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to checking out your blog some more.

    Would love for you to visit my blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete