Sunday, December 23, 2012

Secret Santa gifts

We did a Secret Santa exchange at work this year, it was a ton of fun!!  I had the Best Secret Santa... but below are a few of the gifts I made for mine...
Each day we left a little something for our "Secret Santa."

I left mine a hand sanitizer one morning... this was so very easy to make!!!


Another day, I made a cute Christmas Cracker filled with hair ties and protein bar.  I cut this at fit to page and added pretty bows via the Bow-dabra at the ends.
And I made this darling coffee cup, cut at fit to page which makes it still very small... but it was perfect for some lip balm:
The other days, I left a wrapped gift, no Cricut!  Hahaha... It was fun and I think we will do it again next year!!

1 comment:

  1. You can be MY secret Santa anytime! ;-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete